Our practices are open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
- Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
- On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services.
- Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your understanding. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do get in touch.